Qingzi: I Gotcha This Time, Coco!

This is Qingzi and I've finally discovered Coco's blog! And yeah, I also learned that he's been posting embarrassing photos of me like this one. So, to get back at him, let me show you one of his funnier photos:


Yup, he can sleep like that hanging on to tube with his balls gloriously hanging out. Ahahaha!

And let's not forget about this one too (though he's a lot younger in this photo, he doesn't even have those balls yet):


I hope he sees this and realize his embarrassing moments are already plastered all over the internet (and I hope he doesn't realize that he can delete the post anyway. Or maybe I should change the password, no?) Hihihi.


- Qingzi

 

1 squeaks:

V said...

kamustaka. i'm fine, a little hot here in NJ, USA. I have a friend from the Phillipines and I know it's hot there. this is a funny picture, i posted a similar video of my hamster passed out from the heat.

take care.