Mourning

A lot of things passed by since I last logged on to this blog.

First was that, suddenly, I WAS a father. I thought that I wouldn't really want to be one. But thinking about it, I might as well be a good father, now that the kids are here.


I want to see my children!

But, alas, the bad news is that Qingzi lost her kids. All of them. 'Coz she ate 'em.

I dunno why she had to do that. I don't know whether I'll be mad at her or what for what she had done. But I just can't stay mad at her for a long time.

And now, I think, she may be pregnant again.

But will she do the same thing she had done with our firstborn hammies?

I'm so scared.

As for the other things that happened, they already pale in comparison to this. I can say no more.


* * * * *

 

3 squeaks:

Noner said...

Oh, we're sorry to hear that. Hammys can be bad mommies sometimes.

Rattitude

Coco said...

@noner

Thanks so much. Yeah, but I'm expecting she will be a good mommy someday

midnightbunny said...

Oh my goodness, your "hammies" are so adorable. I hope the future mommy hammy will do well with her furbabies.

Kudos for another great website/weblog. I always enjoy visiting your sites.