I Made The News Today!

Oh yeah, that sucks.

Just when I thought that the whole popped-the-porthole-and-escaped thing is just darn too easy, I got hindered by a huge, huge, huge door!


And so, even the place beyond the cage is also sealed. :-(

But that didn't stop me, actually. I figured after sitting on my hunches for hours that this door opens and closes, just like the door in my cage whenever Human appears near it. So, I decided to wait for Human to get near it again and run for freedom as it opens. Oh yeah, that sounds like a good plan.

After long hours of waiting, I've seen an opening. Yey! I ran as fast as I could. I almost got out but the door closed again! Why so? It's been only open for a nanosecond!

Well, when I looked up, I found out. I was being scooped up. Okay, no more hide and seek game anymore. Human found me. :-(

And the worst thing of all?


There goes freedom out of the window. Sigh.

 

0 squeaks: