Save! Save! Save!

I've heard from Human's discussions with the Booming Human that there's been increasing food prices in many places and that there are many who couldn't afford their food anymore, like in a far, far, far away place called Haiti that there are even sporadic wars fought just because people can't eat anymore.

If people ran out of food, then hamsters can do too! Though, I can't imagine any hamster not being able to have their bowl of carrots and lettuce in a day. That is so sad.

So, being a hamster with a social conscience, I, too, will do my share in this kind of situation:


Save! Save! Save!

Good thing Human gave us a burrow. I now store our excess food there. If I don't and leave it scattered in our beddings, it will get thrown away during the next cage cleaning. Hah, and Human thought that we're thinking there's an upcoming winter season, thus, the constant storage of food.


Now just look at that! That's what you call hard work!

Also, I'm glad that Qingzi's doing her fair share of the work, too.


But, it's really quite tiring, I must say. I go to sleep now.

 

0 squeaks: